Private Lessons for Recreational Skaters
Programs, Policies, and Fees
Skater Development Program
• Private lesson with each student 30 minutes a week.
• Within 24 hours the student will be emailed/ texted a specific practice program to be completed prior to our next lesson. This can be done on or off ice.
• As schedules permit each younger skater is paired with one of the older students to practice. This gives them motivation, and the extra ice time they need.
• The main goal for all skaters is for them to have FUN. All of Connie's students are genuinely friends with one another and they always have a friend to skate with. Coach Connie strives for all of her students to be confident, proud, and successful at everything they do, not just skating.
• There is a 24 hour cancelation policy that Connies follows as well as many other coaches in the field. If the student cancels within 24 hours they are still required to pay for their lesson. In order to maintain the upmost respectable program for all the skaters, Coach Connie follows the same policy. If she has to cancel a lesson for a student within 24 hours of their lesson, the next one is free of charge.
Private lesson fees are as follows
• 30 min $35.00
• 60 min $70.00
Semi-Private lessons, fees are as follows:
Semi Privates will be the above rate plus $4 per skater. The total will then be divided by the number of skaters. For example, a group of 2 skaters would be: 40 min $40+ $4 per skater/2 skaters would be $24 per skater.
Copyright Coach Connie 2020